You’ve seen me go through the process of trial and error to create my wonderful Leave-In Conditioner. You’ve read how i have used it on wet and dry hair and critiqued it’s performance. And you know how much i love it!
Well… Now you can have a bottle of my Leave-In Conditioner to try for yourself.
It’s been great for my 4b/a hair and i KNOW that it will work wonders for you, whether you have the same texture as me or not. If you have a looser curl pattern than you will need even less of it to get the same great results. If you have 4C type curls than you will need a little more, but it will still be great for you.
You already know the ingredients and the process i use to make it. You know my ethos of using as natural ingredients as possible for my delicate tresses. So you know you’re in good hands.
USE IT FOR:
- Detangling wet, damp or dry hair – for excellent slip whilst combing
- Extra conditioning after & in between washes – leaving hair softer and easier to handle
- Taking down braids or twists – for less breakage and shedding
- Rebalancing pH – with a pH of 5 this conditioner will smoothen your cuticles and bring your hair and scalp back into it’s optimal pH range
- Extra moisture and Strength – With Aloe juice, my own herbal tea infusion, Honeyquat and Hydrolysed wheat and silk amino acids, this Leave-In will not only strengthen your hair but will draw more moisture into your strands to promote healthier, softer, stronger hair!
My Leave-In Conditioner is gentle enough for the whole family. I use it on all three of my kids, two being boys and 1 being just 2 years old, with excellent results (due to the essential oils i would not recommend use on newborns).
To place your order online please go to www.dias-allnatural.co.uk
Or if you prefer to email me your order at NaturalHair.Advice@Gmail.com you are more than welcome to.
The Price you ask? £10 for 250ml. 500ml bottles available soon!!!
This is a handmade, naturally derived, super rich and creamy Leave-In that is as wonderful to use as it is extremely economical. A little goes a very long way!
You know you want to try some.
Go on, order yours today!